THE VITS SCHOOL Virtual Sports Challenges –2021
18/05/2021 | The VITS Virtual Sports Challenges –2021 is an opportunity to take on a series of physical activity challenges and compete for your class against the other classes in your team (Class-4,5,6,7,8,9,10) for fun, certificates and the overall victory in the competition
What is The VITS Virtual Sports Challenges-2021?
The VITS Virtual Sports Challenges –2021 is an opportunity to take on a series of physical activity challenges and compete for your class against the other classes in your team (Class-4,5,6,7,8,9,10) for fun, certificates and the overall victory in the competition. We want to get as many people to get involved as possible during the event days and for you and your adults at home to submit your results using Google Forms.
· There are 10 challenges (events) which you can complete throughout the event days.
· You can practice and perform your activity challenges as many times as you want, but are only allowed to submit one entry per activity/event (your best result).
· You do not have to perform the activities in order or on one day but the aim is to complete as many as possible throughout the activity date & time period.
· Some activities are about how long you can do something.
· Some activities are about the maximum number you can do.
· Each submitted entry contributes points to your class score.
· There are points and certificates for the top performances in each year group along with a chance to share your fun and inspiring activities with us.
· For challenge #10 'Be Inspired', you can send a picture or video of you performing any inspiring physical activity from any time or anywhere, not just in the past week. The most inspiring pictures and/or videos win more points!
· Parents are encouraged to enter too and can submit their results on the Google Form as mentioned below.
Please help spread to your class and get as many people participating in The VITS Virtual Sports Challenges.
Good luck everyone!