Best infrastructure with fully CCTV Campus
We use CCTV security in classroom to see activity of student with school security camera footage, the administrators can keep track of student’s activity.
More importantly, installing CCTV security cameras (systems) for school classrooms and other places reminds teachers that their performance is important and always being observed.
As a parent, their angels’ security always comes first. IP security cameras installed on school buses, hallways, classrooms, bathroom entrances, etc. enable parents to be reassuring.
Digital Attendance and Assessment System
Parent benefits from student security to School apps so that they can also see their wards attendance, related data and reports online. Auto attendance is not just for Students but also for School teachers and additional staff. Improve visibility to track
and manage student attendance & absenteeism across multiple campuses. Automatic calculation of leave and reward points accrued. Keep the parents informed about the student’s performance via Email & SMS alerts. Auto-generate various types of reports of class or student attendance. Increased security and confidentiality with role-based permissions to users.
Audio and Video Lectures
Video and audio are increasingly present in our classrooms, and as out-of-class review, learning, and study materials. These guidelines have been developed to provide support to students and staff, in order to facilitate the optimum use of this technology with the objective of improving the quality of the learning and teaching provision for students. Effectively using audio and video comes from trialling new approaches and evaluating their effectiveness
Mobile Application for Parents
- Attendance : Parents can easily monitor children's attendance. Instant updates on mobile incase child is marked absent by teacher.
- Track Bus : Parents can track the school bus directly from your home. No more waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Get real time locations and SMS updates.
- Daily Sheets : Parents get to know about the daily activities of the child. Progress can be easily monitored.
- Events : Teachers can create events. Parents can view it on their phone. Update goes as an SMS as well.
- Security :
- Receive school news and updates
- Browse campus events calendar
- Help them to know the upcoming school events, especially good for both working parents
Only 25 Students in each classroom
Having fewer students means that each one can get the attention they need from their teacher. They are also encouraged to take part in discussions and driven to express their opinions.
Not only do students learn more in small classes, but they also learn faster. And this means the class progresses through the course material more quickly. Their learning is enhanced by the
confidence that students develop. They are encouraged to share their opinions and ask and answer questions, which also benefits their peers.