The VITS School is situated in the outskirts of Satna in an area called Amoudha in Madhya Pradesh.
The school shares its premises with The VITS College. You can reach us by all the three commutes easily.
Satna is nearest to renowned cities like Rewa, Katni, Khajuraho and Jabalpur.
It takes one and half hours approximately to reach from Rewa, two hours from Katni and three hours from Khajuraho and Jabalpur.
The distance between the school and railway station is 5.5kms that takes almost fifteen minutes to reach either places.
We have several trains running frequently to Satna junction at all hours. Down below are the train numbers that connect to and from Satna,
however you could look in for other trains indicated to your time and convenience.
- Delhi to Satna (12189, 12428)
- Jaipur to Satna ()
- Bhopal to Satna (12185, 12186)
- Mumbai to Satna (22103, 12563, 03062)
- Bangalore to Satna (12295, 12578)
- Chennai to Satna (12670, 12296)
- Hyderabad to Satna (22683)
- Patna to Satna (01054, 17609)
- Dehradun to Katni (12181) (a train or bus to Satna is always available)
Satna is a small town where direct flight convenience is unavailable for people.
But Jabalpur, Khajuraho and Bhopal are the nearest airports that are connected to major cities across the country.